November 07, 2006

Writing YA-tus

It's a little quiet around here at Finding Wonderland and our sister site Readers' Rants. That's because TadMack and I are both proud participants in National Novel Writing Month, and are therefore frantically typing away in order to make the word count of 50,000 by the end of the month.

I have to admit to being a little behind schedule, especially considering I probably won't have much time to write over Thanksgiving weekend. Doh! Plus I'm on the Graphic Novels nominating committee for the Cybils, so I have a lot of extra reading this month. Speaking of which, if you're a children's or YA lit blogger and have a graphic novel (published in 2006) you'd like to nominate, please head on over and do so! Nominations are open until November 20th.

No comments: