April 02, 2010

I Just Realized Something:



IT'S APRIL!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST OUT!!!!!!!!
*quiet squee*

If you're dying and can't wait 'til April 12th like the rest of us, here: read the first six chapters, courtesy of Theodosia (and her fab publisher!).

Chapter One,

Chapter Two,

Chapter Three,

Chapter Four,

Chapter Five,

Chapter Six.

(If you haven't read Book 2 of Theodosia's tales, Stop. Go directly to The Serpents of Chaos. Do not Pass Go.)


You can pre-order now, you know. Theodosia and the Eyes of Horus is available at an independent bookstore near you!

2 comments:

Yat-Yee said...

Thanks for the links. No, haven't read Serpent yet. Heading to the library right after I upload my submission for my critique group. :)

Sarah Stevenson said...

Hooray! I'm very excited. Yay for Ms. R.L. and her devoted readers (like us) who can't get enough of Theodosia. :)