December 20, 2012

Toon Thursday: This Is What My Desk Looks Like

The one on the right, that is, not the one on the left. SIGH. I've gotten a little closer, though. I do have a beautiful desk made from an antique sewing table. But it still resembles the one on the right.

Yes, this one's a re-run...but I really wanted to do a Toon Thursday and due to circumstances beyond my control involving a temporarily missing external hard drive, an emergency trip to Barnes & Noble, and me being totally behind on Christmas stuff*, most of today slipped by me.

(*I live in a Grinch house, by the way. If it weren't for me, there would be no Christmas. No presents, no cards, no baking, no nothing. Probably just video games, TV, and pizza boxes. Just kidding. My husband is a very good cook. So we'd eat well while watching TV.)

Happy Thursday, and I promise you I have ideas in the hopper for new cartoons, just no time to execute or even mildly torture those ideas.

1 comment:

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

You can keep rerunning that toon as long as my desk keeps looking like this. So, in other words, forever.