April 03, 2017

Middle Grade Monday: A Cybils 2016 Graphic Novel Roundup

As you may know, I've been reviewing Cybils graphic novel finalists that I had to remain hush-hush about during the actual judging process in January and February. I thought, since it's Monday, and since I've finished reviewing all the Elementary and Middle Grade finalists, I'd put all the links here in a roundup for your convenience, or in case you missed them!

The Nameless City by Faith Erin Hicks

Lowriders to the Center of the Earth by Cathy Camper and Raul the Third

Princess Princess Ever After by Katie O'Neill

Compass South by Hope Larson and Rebecca Mock

Mighty Jack by Ben Hatke

Bera the One-Headed Troll by Eric Orchard

I also read The Wolves of Currumpaw, which was also a finalist, but I felt it was much more of a picture book/illustrated book than a graphic novel, so I didn't formally review it. However, you can read about it here on Kirkus.

No comments: